Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got 17.26.76. Notes included.
Hadn't had an update since 17.17.4. Nice to catch up finally. '16 MS 75D with HW2.

Attachments

• IMG_1649.JPG
    IMG_1649.JPG
    374.2 KB · Views: 456
Here as well. Drove from NJ to Wisconsin and 17.17.4 worked extremely well even in rain. Not sure I will upgrade right now even if I get an update notice.

I've used 17.17.17 in blinding rain (Tesla wipers could not really keep up -- they need to address that) and it worked flawlessly. Just got back yesterday from a Chicago to Ithaca NY round trip where the first leg was 7+ hours of rain (followed t-storms east). No issues. I used AS about 95% of the time. The only issue was that the car didn't know the default speed limit in NY state is 55mph and was limiting me on some local highways to 45mph on AS (otherwise it would've been 98% of the time).

That's not correct. You get what Tesla headquarter wants to give to your car. There might very well be a newer version that's suitable for the car.
I've found this to be the case as well. I don't remember the exact version number but I can remember in the past that there was a new version (let's call it v2) that came out. Several weeks later, another new version (v3) came out. I got a notification that an update was available for my car. I installed it and figured my car would get the latest version (v3) but when I checked the release notes, I found that I got v2 which had already been out for a month. A few days later, I ended up getting v3. So...v3 was for my car and was the "latest version" but I didn't get the latest version right away.