Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
.76 was a disaster for me. Lots of very jerky behavior, would abort lane changes, would slam on the brakes at overpasses, etc. basically was unusable.

.92, at least from this mornings 1.5hour drive in the rain, was much much smoother. Still (slightly) brake checks at some overhead signs/overpasses, but it is basically very usable.

Lane changes were abrupt still. Handles cars pulling in front much more gracefully. Does sweeping curves with nearly no steppiness. Handles stop and go pretty well. Centers in the lane well. Notices (and displays) adjacent cars when blinker is on. Just felt more confidence inspiring overall; was very comfortable letting it drive on the highway. Local roads were pretty good too.

?? What does that mean?

I just received and installed 17.26.76
Lots of complaints about the .76 version. I received the.92 but very small amount of people got the .92. So I don't expect much difference between the 2 versions.

My drive home it was fine on Highway. However in stop and go car really moves too much on each side of the lane. Almost as if it wants to change lanes.

Some more notes on .92: it is able to handle much more complex curves than any previous versions could. It does slow down too much (IMO), but it is able to track and steer and (mostly) stay within the lines even on local roads with lots of curves. I wouldn't really trust it with traffic around in these situations, but a huge improvement.

Long way to go still (and in no way "silky smooth") but Solid improvement with this release.

Some more notes on .92: it is able to handle much more complex curves than any previous versions could. It does slow down too much (IMO), but it is able to track and steer and (mostly) stay within the lines even on local roads with lots of curves. I wouldn't really trust it with traffic around in these situations, but a huge improvement.

Long way to go still (and in no way "silky smooth") but Solid improvement with this release.

From your description of .76, I'm gonna take a guess that .92 fixes bugs that were occurring in some vehicles but not others. Your description of .92 perfectly aligns with my experience with .76.