TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by josher32, Jul 19, 2017.

1. josher32

josher32 Member

Appears there is a new software version out according to teslafi software, 17.28.27. Anyone with any updates on what it covers? AP2 improvements??

2. animorph

animorph Member

Could be just a renaming of the very oddly named 2017.28 c528869. It looks like they are both still being installed, but it's early yet.

3. azred

azred Active Member

If it's a renaming back to the usual convention, I'm never upgrading again. Someday my car will be collectible as the only 2017.28 c528869 on the road.

• Funny x 1
  4. appleguru

appleguru Member

I use teslafi. Just installed 17.28.

Oddly, it caught 17.28.27... and then 3 minutes later when the upgrade was finished, it changed to 2017.28 c528869

So, I suspect they are actually the same (or rather, 17.28.27 is the base update, and the c528869 is a small delta patch to fix something minor that is applied at the end of the update process).

Is anyone actually running 17.28.27?

5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

No copies of it on ev-fw, so all of them must be getting the 'git' numbered version (and/or the patch mentioned)... we'll have to wait for the 'next' release to see if this new numbering is a permanent thing, as has been stated some places (a shift to a new source code release system...).