TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Discussion in 'Model S' started by AAARSINIC, Feb 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AAARSINIC

AAARSINIC Member

fyi just got a new software update to 17.7.2. I didn't pay for enhanced autopilot yet so I'm not sure if it adds anything to that. It doesn't seem to spell out anything new except for auto headlights which I thought were already added.

Attached Files:

2. josher32

josher32 Member

I think these were both features in the previous AP2 cars. Thanks though for the update - wonderful to hear a new update for HD2 cars is out!

3. Vger

Vger Active Member

Just got it and installed. In addition to Autopark (parallel), the release notes cite the rollback of the power limiting scheme for P cars.

4. Maximilien

Maximilien Member

Did you get local autosteer as well?

5. Vger

Vger Active Member

Yes, but in the previous release, installed on the 15th. I have been using the local AutoSteer to pretty good effect. It is about where AP1 was on smaller roads after a few months of refinement.

6. hill

hill Member

I was just thinking how great it would be if we could start another thread on the same software upgrade. no wonder the Forum Nazis are out in force.
    ;)

7. Dadnish

Dadnish New Member

In addition for HW2, Autosteer on local roads was enabled up to 35 mph. So now Autosteer up to 50 mph on freeways and 35 mph on local streets and roads.