Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslafi appears to be showing a new firmware version 17.9.3. The second number with odd numbers historically have been for AP2 updates. Anyone get this yet and have any updates on what it adds?

Attachments

• IMG_0765.PNG
    IMG_0765.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: enzo
lol 5 mph increase and yet gullible troves of ppl in here actually believe they will start getting FSD in 3 months. That's 90 days and its already been more than 45 days since that statement.

this would mean:

AP1 parity at around 30 days.
EAP completed at around 60 days.
FSD feature updates introduced at around 90 days.

Now its been 45+ days and we still not close to ap1 parity...lol
While the speed limit isn't at AP1 I've found AP2 Tesla navigating roads my AP1 could never get right. Also creating top of hills AP1 would always veer off the road and I don't see that with AP2 even in current state. I'm sure it will just keep getting better.

lol 5 mph increase and yet gullible troves of ppl in here actually believe they will start getting FSD in 3 months. That's 90 days and its already been more than 45 days since that statement.

this would mean:

Thank you for revealing your true colors.

this would mean:

Not sure what you're smoking, but I don't know anyone expecting FSD in 3 months.

Elon Musk stated that it could be ready as early as Q1 2018 (we all know his success rate at predicting these things). But FSD being ready doesn't mean that legislation will be ready, so that could delay FSD another couple of years.

Reactions: cdub
And now for something different. I found myself on a one lane dirt road. No edgeing. Primitive. Driving at 20 mph. The autosteer available icon showed up. Okay. What the heck, lets give it go. The silly thing worked pretty good. Gentle curves and rolling hills are ok. It tried to kill me on the hard 90 degree corner, but I was ready for it. Pretty fun.

And now for something different. I found myself on a one lane dirt road. No edgeing. Primitive. Driving at 20 mph. The autosteer available icon showed up. Okay. What the heck, lets give it go. The silly thing worked pretty good. Gentle curves and rolling hills are ok. It tried to kill me on the hard 90 degree corner, but I was ready for it. Pretty fun.
I'm down rev, but see that also in AP2

Local roads that just have a center-line and right hand curb, will autosteer to their mid-point trajectory. And on a snow covered road this week I got some autosteer chances but did not engage.

|v8.0(17.7.2)| AP2 |