Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

~$17 a month for Digital Rplate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've actually seen a bunch of people with these plates in the LA area, most of them are on 'nicer' cars like a bunch of Porsches and Mercedes SUV's, but I've seen them on 'regular' sedans and sports cars as well. Haven't seen any on a super car or exotic yet.

I could've sworn these were cheaper a couple of years ago, like $7-$9 per month to use, but I also think there was a one time $100 fee to get it.

I've never been a fan of them personally, but it's a neat concept.

I've actually seen a bunch of people with these plates in the LA area, most of them are on 'nicer' cars like a bunch of Porsches and Mercedes SUV's, but I've seen them on 'regular' sedans and sports cars as well. Haven't seen any on a super car or exotic yet.

I could've sworn these were cheaper a couple of years ago, like $7-$9 per month to use, but I also think there was a one time $100 fee to get it.

I've never been a fan of them personally, but it's a neat concept.

I haven't seen these on the road personally, but wouldn't be surprised there are a few more of them in LA area. Actually, they were more expensive before, something like $700 to buy, $100 install, and $6-7 monthly subscription fee.

For me, these plates adorned on some color cars will absolutely look fantastic. Can't wait to get them on mine.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Was it from Reviver or the installer? I got my plate on Wednesday, but no call yet :(

Call Seems to be directly from Reviver and the installer seems to be also from the reviver office sounds like since he asked if I had the old screws which car came up with as I have changed them to anti theft screws. Then he said we have some here at the office so he will bring it. So sounds like someone from the office will be coming in to install. Will ask him when he comes. He just called back today and rescheduled me now for Wednesday :)

I'm sure there will be a special buyout price and data plan offered after the 3 years of "leasing", that is if I choose to buy it. I will ask about that. 3 years from now I would also assume some price reduction in the tech as well.

And what if I simply don't want the plate anymore after the 3 years and decide to return it? I enjoyed it for the time I had it and that's that. Just like leasing a car.

Mine just got shipped out today, should be able to get it installed this week!
You’re *sure* about that? Okey dokey.

Reactions: camalaio
Actually its not from reviver they outsourced it to a shop in Sanjose CA :) He will be coming out. Just found out :) Which is cool I did look it up there reviews on yelp They are about 4.5 stars :) See some of the pics of tesla model 3 with same plate on there reviews :)

reviver is just an office. all their installs are subbed out.

when i first had the install done on my old car over a year ago, the installer came from san francisco - drove down and knocked out a few plates in one trip. it took them about 2 weeks to get the install because they were waiting to get more orders ready so it would make the installers time worth the trip.

Got mine today. Now waiting on the installer to setup a date.

Nice!

I got mine on Wednesday

FGKzDLO.jpg

Getting installed Monday morning, in my driveway! Mobile service ftw. Never thought I'd be excited over a license plate lol

Oh and I will always have it on the black background with white lettering. We off them white backgrounds

Nice!

I got mine on Wednesday

FGKzDLO.jpg

Getting installed Monday morning, in my driveway! Mobile service ftw. Never thought I'd be excited over a license plate lol

Oh and I will always have it on the black background with white lettering. We off them white backgrounds

Did they call you on Wednesday? I called them today and no one picked up. Which shop is doing your remote install? Maybe I can call them and see if they're supposed to schedule me too.

Did they call you on Wednesday? I called them today and no one picked up. Which shop is doing your remote install? Maybe I can call them and see if they're supposed to schedule me too.

Nope just been in contact with a responsive service rep via email. Told me to call this shop once I received my plate to schedule a time for install. You can try, on Monday lol

Installation Shop Info:
  • Installation shop name: AutoTech Dealer Services
  • Installation shop contact names: Ed Hurley
  • Installation type: Mobile Installation
  • Installation shop phone number: 805-732-6596
  • Hours of Operation:
    • Mon – Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
    • Sat: Closed
    • Sun: Closed