TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

17" Touchscreen in a Bentley Continental

Discussion in 'Video' started by PeterB, Jan 11, 2013.

1. PeterB

PeterB Member

2. Vexar

Vexar Member

Well, there is a distinct problem with their display: viewing angle issues. Should have thought about that before making it curved. I noticed a large degree of tint shifts in the video. having finally seen a QNX solution, I'm glad Tesla went with their own!

3. spatterso911

spatterso911 MSP#7577 **--** MX#1891

The imitators have arrived. Let's see which imitator will lay claim to being the first to truly implement this in a mass-produced vehicle. FWIW, I do like the HTML5 web-based smartphone integration in the QNX system.

4. saprolf

saprolf Member

Holy cow this copy looks ugly. There will be a lot of dirt and dust collecting in the gaps.

5. mulder1231

mulder1231 Active Member

Love the video conferencing idea, and audio quality seems pretty good, even from listening to the clip.

Disappointing though that there is no mention or acknowledgment of the Tesla Model S in the article. Would have expected that in a report from Engadget...