Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

17kW System = 98.4 kWh Production (5.79kWh/kW of Panels)

I just received PTO on Tuesday, and today was the first clear sunny day in SW Florida. My 17kW Tesla system produced 98.4 kWh according to Tesla, and 99.33 kWh according to SolarEdge! That is 5.79 kWh/kW of Panels. I assume this is good production from this time of year. How is everyone else doing?

IMG_7721.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 18.54.53.png

I just received PTO on Tuesday, and today was the first clear sunny day in SW Florida. My 17kW Tesla system produced 98.4 kWh according to Tesla, and 99.33 kWh according to SolarEdge! That is 5.79 kWh/kW of Panels. I assume this is good production from this time of year. How is everyone else doing?

View attachment 638415View attachment 638414

That is impressive .. you might love the FL sun.

Max I have got is 39 kWh in peak winter NorthEast one day on a 14.28kW system

Phoenix, Arizona 42.4 kWh max on Friday with 8.16 kW of panels.
74.9 KWh on Friday 2/26 with 16.32 KW 48 panels. My system is twice the size but produced 10 KWh less than yours if doubled your output. I have 35 panels facing west and 13 facing east. I’ve also noticed that SRP reports less than the Tesla app. For 2/26 SRP reports I only generated 69 KWh. Anyone else see Tesla app reporting that much more than utility is showing?

h2ofun

Aug 11, 2020
auburn, ca
74.9 KWh on Friday 2/26 with 16.32 KW 48 panels. My system is twice the size but produced 10 KWh less than yours if doubled your output. I have 35 panels facing west and 13 facing east. I’ve also noticed that SRP reports less than the Tesla app. For 2/26 SRP reports I only generated 69 KWh. Anyone else see Tesla app reporting that much more than utility is showing?
Yep, all about direction facing, and any shading.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC