Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18” Aftermarket Wheels question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this has already been addressed! I’m looking to purchase a set of Braelin BR10s from canadwheels, size is showing 18x8 with +35 offset. I’m planning on putting these wheels in the OEM tires which the specs are 18X8.5 and +40 offset. Do you guys think these Braelins will fit well on these Michelin tires? Also has anyone purchased or have a set of Braelins, what are your overall thoughts of this brand? I’m fairly new to this and would like peoples opinions!

Apologies if this has already been addressed! I’m looking to purchase a set of Braelin BR10s from canadwheels, size is showing 18x8 with +35 offset. I’m planning on putting these wheels in the OEM tires which the specs are 18X8.5 and +40 offset. Do you guys think these Braelins will fit well on these Michelin tires? Also has anyone purchased or have a set of Braelins, what are your overall thoughts of this brand? I’m fairly new to this and would like peoples opinions!
Forgot to mention I have a 2020 LR!