Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18” Ev01+ (fast ev) wheels on performance model 3 - how’s the wh/mile? Are you getting the efficiency close to the long range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to bring up an old topic I asked... I ended up getting a 2021 LR but I had that option of a performance but now I wonder how the kw/mile would’ve been and the efficiency If I went with the ev01+ 18”s and a range focused tire. if anyone could give their average kw/mile it would be much appreciated! Maybe I’ll make the proper choice in the future...

I do have the EV01+ in 18" on my model 3 performance, but I also have Pilot Sport 4 (non S) tires which are pretty medium when it comes to rolling resistance.
Hi Jack, I’m sorry to bring up the old topic. But when you look at your screen for max charging capacity- how many miles does it show? When I got to inspect the performance that I didn’t end up getting, it said 286 which is actually 10% normal degradation (it had on the 20”s). I’m sorry again, this just looms over my head a lot. I’m just really curious and it would put some kind of ease on my mind. I Hope you don’t mind letting me know if it isn’t much trouble... sorry and thanks..

Upvote 0
Hi Jack, I’m sorry to bring up the old topic. But when you look at your screen for max charging capacity- how many miles does it show? When I got to inspect the performance that I didn’t end up getting, it said 286 which is actually 10% normal degradation (it had on the 20”s). I’m sorry again, this just looms over my head a lot. I’m just really curious and it would put some kind of ease on my mind. I Hope you don’t mind letting me know if it isn’t much trouble... sorry and thanks..
327 miles with wheels set to the 18” v2
301 miles with the 20” wheels set.

Have had the car since October 2021, 6,500 miles on it. I set charge limit to 70 and have it charge in the early morning. Kept in a garage with moderate temps.

Upvote 0
327 miles with wheels set to the 18” v2
301 miles with the 20” wheels set.

Have had the car since October 2021, 6,500 miles on it. I set charge limit to 70 and have it charge in the early morning. Kept in a garage with moderate temps.
I’m really sorry again to ask... is your performance a 2021?.. There is a battery difference in the refreshed that I want to take into account if so. Sorry..
edit: from seeing the miles I can see it’s new and is refreshed, sorry about that never mind and thanks

• Disagree
Reactions: imperialhippy
Upvote 0