Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18 inch Aero wheels - where to purchase used or salvaged?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a 2018 LR AWD that came with 19 inch performance wheels and tires to match (tires are practically new). I'd like to swap them for 18 inch Aero wheels (or something like that) with the Uberturbine covers.

Where might I ask around for 18 inch Aero wheels? Willing to consider salvaged so long as they are solid, not warped or dented. Can always paint or plastids wheels themselves, plus I'll have covers on any way.

I just bought a 2018 LR AWD that came with 19 inch performance wheels and tires to match (tires are practically new). I'd like to swap them for 18 inch Aero wheels (or something like that) with the Uberturbine covers.

Where might I ask around for 18 inch Aero wheels? Willing to consider salvaged so long as they are solid, not warped or dented. Can always paint or plastids wheels themselves, plus I'll have covers on any way.
If you have extra money, Tesla can sell you a new set.

ebay, offerup, craigslist (the latter 2 work in CA, maybe not Montana for Telsa)

for example (includes tires and shipping).. I have no knowledge of the seller