Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18" Lightweight wheels for M3P??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They will fit perfectly on P3D’s hub without soccer.
Our wheels are specially machined to accommodate the exposed lip. See back of our Signature Track Series SV502 18x8.5 ET20 for the Tesla P3D below. All of our wheels are specifically made to vehicle's hub, brakes, lugs, and TPMS specs. There's never a need to run any sort of hub rings, spacers, or aftermarket lugs with our wheels.

To be clear, I meant the spacer would likely be needed for clearance of the front upright. Unless these were already test fit?

To be clear, I meant the spacer would likely be needed for clearance of the front upright. Unless these were already test fit?

Indeed, it has been test fit, and the fitment is perfect, no issue on clearance.

We also got one satisfied LR RWD customer who runs 19x8.5 ET20 at the front.(lower on Eibach Spring)
zoPd8Xf.jpg

ZpRz364.jpg

Looks good. Hard to tell on the picture but do those fronts poke out past the front fender? In other words, if there was extreme front suspension compression, would the tire/wheel make contact with the fender?

I agree with you, it looks like the wheel is poking out in the front. However, it is the angle of the photo that makes it looks like the wheel is poking out past the front fender. The wheel fits perfectly flush to the front fender. With our recommended fitment, our goal is to provide our customers the flushest fitment without rubbing under any circumstances such as hitting the dips.

I agree with you, it looks like the wheel is poking out in the front. However, it is the angle of the photo that makes it looks like the wheel is poking out past the front fender. The wheel fits perfectly flush to the front fender. With our recommended fitment, our goal is to provide our customers the flushest fitment without rubbing under any circumstances such as hitting the dips.
Thanks for the info Jamie. Was just surprised an et20 offset wasn't too much. Guess that's equivalent to a 20mm spacer on stock wheels.

If you just want to buy them, Enkei PF01, Tsportline, EV Direct all have an 18" option. All of those (except Enkei) would be stock width though.

Otherwise you have to go custom to get lighter / really well fitting (I just bought a pair from the Signature thread for my P3D+, 18x9.5)

Enkei wheels are on sale at Evasive Motorsports 20-25% free shipping if anyone is interested.

A set of PF01's is under $1300 :), high HP GTRs usually run them with drag radials so they are proven to be strong.

Also Apex race parts is about to come out with a line forged wheels. They said they will have Model 3 sizes at affordable prices.

I do love a lot of the signature wheels. Not trying to take away from the OP, but I was drawn here from the title of the thread which didn’t have the vendor in it.

I was pulling my hair out because Titan T-S5 rims sold out in the 18x8.5 size, but then I found a lot of useful information over at model3ownersclub.

Fast Wheels FC04 rims come in many sizes including 18x8 and 18x9 with +30 or +40 offset and clear the performance brakes. Apparently they have the hub step cut out direct from manufacture these days.

Model 3 Performance with Fast FC04 18" rims and winter tires (picture from Redditor - don’t have original link handy sorry)

https://www.fastwheels.ca/productin...ur+(traction+intégrale)+(étriers+rouges)_s_pp

I went with 18x8 with 30 offset, which are 19.4lbs each. I heavily considered getting 245/45R18s but went with 235/45R18.

This model is the same model as the following video, but now with those newer updates for performance model 3s according to manufacturer.

They can be bought in North America from canadawheels.ca for $900ish ($650 then YMMV for shipping). You can now find Model 3 TPMS on Amazon for around $130 shipped.

People run 245/45R18 (M30C mod’s setup - Garsh’s “Yolandi”), 255/40/18 (Manufacturer’s setup - Mad Hungarian) and most commonly 235/45R18 on these (stock and now come with acoustic foam on the 4Ss from tirerack.com)

Yolandi:
Yolandi: garsh's Performance Model 3

Tire size calculator: Tire Size Calculator
Reference wheel/tire specs: The Tesla Model 3 Wheel and Tire Guide

Amazon TPMS, not sure if work. A TMC user helped me get TPMS so I went through him and paid a little more than this amazon listing:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTB7WM8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_WyCICbRW1KAPZ (Non-affiliate)

Last edited:
I do love a lot of the signature wheels. Not trying to take away from the OP, but I was drawn here from the title of the thread which didn’t have the vendor in it.

I was pulling my hair out because Titan T-S5 rims sold out in the 18x8.5 size, but then I found a lot of useful information over at model3ownersclub.

Fast Wheels FC04 rims come in many sizes including 18x8 and 18x9 with +30 or +40 offset and clear the performance brakes. Apparently they have the hub step cut out direct from manufacture these days.

Model 3 Performance with Fast FC04 18" rims and winter tires (picture from Redditor - don’t have original link handy sorry)

Fast Wheels | Canada’s Leading Direct Fit, Performance Alloy Wheels

I went with 18x8 with 30 offset, which are 19.4lbs each. I heavily considered getting 245/45R18s but went with 235/45R18.

This model is the same model as the following video, but now with those newer updates for performance model 3s according to manufacturer.

They can be bought in North America from canadawheels.ca for $900ish ($650 then YMMV for shipping). You can now find Model 3 TPMS on Amazon for around $130 shipped.

People run 245/45R18 (M30C mod’s setup - Garsh’s “Yolandi”), 255/40/18 (Manufacturer’s setup - Mad Hungarian) and most commonly 235/45R18 on these (stock and now come with acoustic foam on the 4Ss from tirerack.com)

Yolandi:
Yolandi: garsh's Performance Model 3

Tire size calculator: Tire Size Calculator
Reference wheel/tire specs: The Tesla Model 3 Wheel and Tire Guide

Amazon TPMS, not sure if work. A TMC user helped me get TPMS so I went through him and paid a little more than this amazon listing:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTB7WM8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_WyCICbRW1KAPZ (Non-affiliate)

If you could do it again, would you still go with 235/45 or would you switch to 245/45? I'm currently deciding between the 2! Same set up as you.. Fast FC04 18x8 +40 (only option on aftermarketev.com), 2018 M3P with red brakes. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated! Thanks :)