I replaced my tires at 20,000 miles. I love the new ones. My only concern now is longevity. My energy consumption remained the same, even thought I went wider.
1. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
2. Changed to 255 / 40 ZR18 (I wanted wider tires to try and cover the wheels to protect from curb rash. These almost do it.
3. $600 with Road Hazard at Discount Tire. I paid for 2 and Michelin paid for 2 as my OEMs wore out faster than advertised.
4. I did a ton of research. I found these to be the highest rated at the time.
5. My Wh/M remained the sameish. i might ahve gone down maybe 20, but in a resent trip I took, I actually got better Wh/M between Super Chargers.
6. Noise is the same. No difference that I can tell.
Can you post a few pictures of what those wider tires look like on your car? Very interested.