Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18% off Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you interested in selling it? For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to send a DM .
Just went by this thread. You can start a private message by using the conversation function. It's the icon to the right of your profile icon in the top right section of the page. The icon is a box with a down arrow in it.
@bart513 if you can still edit your post I would suggest removing your email or asking a mod if they can remove it for you, just to avoid it getting picked up by spam bots. You can still send it directly privately via the conversation function mentioned above.

• Helpful
Reactions: byeLT4 and ICUDoc
Just went by this thread. You can start a private message by using the conversation function. It's the icon to the right of your profile icon in the top right section of the page. The icon is a box with a down arrow in it.
@bart513 if you can still edit your post I would suggest removing your email or asking a mod if they can remove it for you, just to avoid it getting picked up by spam bots. You can still send it directly privately via the conversation function mentioned above.

Message sent

I would also consider buying a 30-50% referral. PM what you've got and what you want. Not looking to pay a premium just trying to figure out if I can find a clever way to get a roadster under the $200k starting price.
I realize the referral discounts are on the $250k founders version so this is admittedly a tall order!
However, it's worth considering, if the plaid/plaid+ S is any indication it wouldn't be surprising to see a $1XX,XXX roadster version with less range...

It's quite straightforward to draw up a contract to purchase the referral credit award and use a lawyer as an escrow service for the funds transfer. I did just this with some PW2 referral award credits I had. I ordered an M3 on my account, but put the buyer's name and info the website. He handled paying the balance and taking delivery. The car was titled and registered in his name. We then transferred the car from my TESLA account to his. Worked out very smoothly. I suspect the NGR awards can be handled in much the same way, and in fact this is how I plan to handle my NGR award discounts.

That’s exactly how I presold one of my NGR referral wins. I was very lucky to find a buyer who was well heeled enough to take me up on the same type of offer. It’s a win-win for both parties

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 12.53.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 12.53.27 PM.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 106