Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18" Rims for Tesla 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there was a thread on a group buy for 18" Rims could not find the thread, what the company that was supplying them?.

I am seriously thinking of replacing the 20" Rims and tyres when I get my 3P+

Can someone forward the thread and are there any other UK options yet for this.

I really do like the T sport line but a US company and not cheap by the time you have shipping to EU

A good video to watch, and see the logic into his way of thinking overall. (plus I want winter tyres on mine in the winter)

I know there was a thread on a group buy for 18" Rims could not find the thread, what the company that was supplying them?.

I am seriously thinking of replacing the 20" Rims and tyres when I get my 3P+

Can someone forward the thread and are there any other UK options yet for this.

I really do like the T sport line but a US company and not cheap by the time you have shipping to EU

A good video to watch, and see the logic into his way of thinking overall. (plus I want winter tyres on mine in the winter)

How can he find Michelin tires for $230? Michelin website says they start at $295.

I would be interested in more info as well. Love my 20” rims but now looking for 18” wheels so I can stick on some all-season or winter tyres during the colder months and be less paranoid about curbing the 20” rims.

Been tempted by the T Sportline rims from the US but looking for an EU supplier. Not on FB but will join the group if they have a group buy or find a better local supplier. There must be plenty of EU P3D owners doing the same thing.