Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18" Turbine-style matte black wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 - COMPLETE SET

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale: A complete set of 18" Turbine style matte black wheels, mounted with 235/45ZR18 Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires. This complete set came from my 2018 Model 3, which I have now sold. The rims were purchased in the summer of 2018, and have approximately 22,000 miles on them. I had a separate set of winter wheels, so these never saw cold or bad weather. The rims were ceramic coated that year by a professional CQuartz installer when he did the whole car, so they are very easy to clean by just wiping them with a damp towel.

The tires were purchased and installed in June of 2021, and professionally mounted and balanced with the OEM tire pressure monitoring sensors. The tires have approximately 6,000 miles on them and have excellent tread left. Please see pics.

The wheels have very minor curb nicks, but are very small and difficult to see. Overall, the set is in excellent / very good condition and the only reason I'm selling is because I sold the car over the winter.

Wouldn't your Tesla look amazing in these new shoes for the summer?!

The purchase comes with 4 18" wheels (rims, tires, OEM TPMS, black valve stems) and 4 tire totes. A complete package!

I'm asking $900/obo. All new, this package cost me $2500. I live in northern suburbs of Philly (Montgomery county). You probably don't want to pay to ship them (if you do, lemme know) so you'll have to come pick them up. Transaction must be in cash. No warranty, no returns/refunds.

Attachments

• IMG_5804.JPG
    IMG_5804.JPG
    775.5 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_5812.JPG
    IMG_5812.JPG
    824.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5803.JPG
    IMG_5803.JPG
    730.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5806.JPG
    IMG_5806.JPG
    452.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5805.JPG
    IMG_5805.JPG
    498 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5807.JPG
    IMG_5807.JPG
    345.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5808.JPG
    IMG_5808.JPG
    345.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5809.JPG
    IMG_5809.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5810.JPG
    IMG_5810.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5811.JPG
    IMG_5811.JPG
    641.5 KB · Views: 106
would you ship?

Yes I would. The buyer would have to cover the cost of the shipment, plus the packing materials needed to make the wheels acceptable to ship safely by UPS/Fedex standards; and the full purchase/shipping cost would have to be paid up front before shipping.

I worked up a rough estimate for shipping to Iowa at the request of another potential buyer who is considering purchasing, so I have a rough idea of what it'll take.

Also interested, how much do you think to ship to WA?
Hi. I worked up an estimate for shipping to Pierce County Washington for another prospective buyer, so I think it'll give you a good ballpark.

Hi there here's what I have.
I estimated each wheel to be 50lbs, and 22"x22"x11 inches. I believe I can cushion the front and back of the wheel with foam, then cover the front and back with cardboard from a moving box, then wrap the whole wheel in stretchy/moving plastic. The cost for packing is estimated at $150.
Based on these estimated weights and dimensions, FedEx says Home Delivery would take approx 5 business days and cost ~$550 for all 4 wheels.

So it looks like it would be ~$700 additional for Fedex packaging/shipping.

Please note that I have accepted a deposit from a buyer who will pick up the wheels. If that deal does not close, I'm happy to continue discussions with you.

Reactions: gotoma8