Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18" Turbines - TSportline or EVWheelsDirect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like the title says, I'm looking for an 18" set of turbine-style wheels to use with winter tires. The TSportlines are $1200,the EVWheels are $1000. I'm looking for any reasons to spend the extra $200 (or not!) and would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Some people say the weight may be different? Maybe somebody who knows can list both side by side?

I think all of these wheels are made in china so i hope nobody uses that argument about "quality"

That is correct, according to EV Wheels Dorect’s website, their 18” wheels weigh 28 pounds which is roughly 5 to 6 pounds heavier than TSportline’s. I contacted EV Wheels Direct to confirm the weight but have not heard back from them.

Like the title says, I'm looking for an 18" set of turbine-style wheels to use with winter tires. The TSportlines are $1200,the EVWheels are $1000. I'm looking for any reasons to spend the extra $200 (or not!) and would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

I just received my EV wheels and very happy. Quality, shipping time, price and communication was great.

Thanks!

• Weight
  • Cast vs Flow Forged
  • Company history, T Sportline just hit their 5 years (not sure when their real start was since they started with original roadsters) vs EV Wheel Direct hitting their 6th month or so from going live (less in terms of product launch)
  • Service (literally can call T Sportline right now without digging for a phone number)
  • Vehicle knowledge between roadster, S, X, and 3 (T Sportline)
Honestly, if it can wait, hold off until T Sportline gets their 10% off + Free shipping (you will pay 1080 if the price stays the same) or their end of the year sale in December which will drop the price even lower based on what you buy (might be too late?).