Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18' Wall Conector Restock Wait times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang it! I waited too long to place my order for the 18' Wall Connector and now it is currently out of stock. Any guesses on how long I will be waiting before these come back in stock and also how long does it normally take to receive items after you order them? Thanks!

It varies; hopefully just a few weeks until the next shipment arrives. Did you enter your email address on the website so the Tesla Store can notify you when the Wall Connector w/18 ft charging cable is available? This works.

Yes, I did. I hear they sell out fairly quickly again after they are restocked. Any idea how quickly were talking here? (minutes, hours, days, etc?)
Honestly I have no insight but based on my experience with the NEMA 14-50 power plug adapter (frequently out of stock) you will probably have to wait at least several weeks, probably not longer than a month. I can't imagine why Tesla is unable to keep these popular accessories in stock.

Have you ever been to The Cheesecake Factory? No matter what time you go there is always a wait for a table. Even if there are empty tables in the dining room that section will be closed or the tables will be reserved. It is part of The Cheesecake Factory brand that the customer experience includes having to wait ~30 minutes to be seated.

In Washington, DC there used to be two infamous Safeway super markets; The one in Georgetown was known as a meet market so it was nicknamed the Social Safeway. The one in Cleveland Park (close to the National Zoo) was known for long lines and always being out of whatever it is that you needed to purchase. That Safeway was nicknamed the Soviet Safeway. It is easy to see which one the Tesla Store most emulates.

Last edited: