Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

180 Railside Rd North York/Toronto - Service only location - any reviews?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropping off my P85D next week for 4 items (including water filled taillight, leaking sunroof, failed parking sensors, and airbag recall).

I didnt know they had this service only location.

Anyone want to set my expectations? Do they have any loaner cars? Its my first service appointment so I am not sure what to expect (how long it will take, loaner or Uber coupons?, etc)

I can say that the emails and txt’s I have been having with them have been excellent so far. Very responsive. I guess all these comments everywhere about needing to improve their customer service had left a negative impression in my head. I hope its all wrong and I have a great experience.

thanks!

Thanks. This is the pic I sent them. The water has actually killed a few of the LED's now. Will definitely check the foam gasket. I am surprised these are not better sealed in a better way (nothing like the sealed unit lights in my other cars).

321F10F5-1214-42F5-B3F0-2F8F8B0BC39D_1_105_c.jpeg

Just came back from a wheel alignment service, it was off by a few degrees, they can't seem to get it dead center. I am going to just leave it as it.

My first impression, the guys in the shop did not give me a whole lot of confidence when I asked about the alignment issue. I think it is due to the shop staff experience in general. The service desk lady was very professional. The waiting room is pretty empty, with no drinks yet.