Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18x8.5 Martian MW03 w/ Yokohama Advan Apex for Model 3 NY/NJ/CT/MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rodney!

Looking for a hot receptacle
Feb 15, 2022
New friggin yawk
Hello all! I am selling my nearly new Martian MW03 wheelset (3k miles on wheels, less than 1k miles on tires) that I had installed on my 2022 Model 3 Performance. I have literally too many sets of wheels, and am going to go with a custom build, so this wheelset is up for grabs. Specs are as follows:

Martian MW03 18x8.5 +35 Satin Black, machined with Performance hub step
Yokohama Advan Apex V601 size 235/45-18 (Purchased September 16, 2022)
Tesla BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors
Tesla T centercaps

The wheels are bolt on for all variants of the Model 3, stock or modified. The wheels have the Performance hub step machined into them, so no spacers/rings needed. TPMS were purchased earlier this year directly from Tesla. Each wheel/tire is 11.5 lbs lighter then the stock Uberturbines, complete wheelset is 46 lbs lighter total. The Martians handle and accelerate significantly better then the 20" ubers. Add to that a better ride and increased pothole/curb protection, it is WIN WIN WIN! ❤️

Paid $3491 for the setup complete. Martian increased their prices $200, so the wheelset would cost $3691 now. Wheels have no curb marks or bends of any kind. There are a few random pin head chips on the wheel, so I would say they are 99% of new. The tire were just purchased on September 16, 2022, so they are essentially new with full tread depth and no damage, plugs or patches at all. The wheelset is currently (11/7) on my M3P and will be removed within the next two weeks, or earlier to facilitate sale. All pics were taken today, 11/7 @4pm (except for the Tesla SC pic, which was taken last month). :cool:

Asking price WITH Bluetooth TPMS sensors, $2950, WITHOUT Bluetooth TPMS sensors $2650 (standard rubber valve stem will be installed).

Located in Brewster, NY 10509. ~about 1 hour north of NYC. Willing to drive to facilitate sale, and meet in NY/NJ/CT/MA/eastern PA. Will ship on your dime, but I do not expect it to be cheap. Will consider part out of just wheels, tires, TPMS or any combination. Feel free to pm me to discuss. 👂

martian1.jpg

martian2.jpg

martian3.jpg

martian4.jpg

martian5.jpg

martian6.jpg

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricIAC
How was the road noise with these?
The Martians don't make any noise... 🤪

This is my second set of Advan Apex on my 3, I like them a lot. Excellent grip in the dry and wet (more so then my PS4S), relatively inexpensive and I do not notice any unwanted noise. Compared to my Falken RT660, they are downright whisper quiet.. But, I also drive with the windows down when i can, and the radio up. so, YMMV. 😎

If they only made a 265/40-18, then I would be happier. 👍

Reactions: canasion35