Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19” Gemini’s on Performance 3 for winter

Cycleman6

Nov 5, 2020
Ky
Has anyone mounted the stock 19” model Y Gemini wheels/tires on their model 3 for a winter setup? I just picked up our 21 performance 3 so it has the ble tpms like the model Gemini. Wondering if the tire would be too tall, because it’s a different size than what Tesla sells for their winter tires package for the 2021 performance model 3

6H057

Oct 23, 2019
SC
Has anyone mounted the stock 19” model Y Gemini wheels/tires on their model 3 for a winter setup? I just picked up our 21 performance 3 so it has the ble tpms like the model Gemini. Wondering if the tire would be too tall, because it’s a different size than what Tesla sells for their winter tires package for the 2021 performance model 3
I actually purchased a set of the Gemini 19s for my 2019 M3P. Come to find out, I would have needed spacers and different tires to make it work. I ended up selling the set. I purchased an inexpensive winter set from tirerack.com

Cycleman6

Nov 5, 2020
Ky
I actually purchased a set of the Gemini 19s for my 2019 M3P. Come to find out, I would have needed spacers and different tires to make it work. I ended up selling the set. I purchased an inexpensive winter set from tirerack.com
Thanks for the update.

mlong5905

A man who does not exist
Nov 24, 2020
Chicago
So the 19" Gemini wont work on a M3P?
I dont seem to recall anyone having issues and several youtubers putting them on.
Maybe wasnt on a PUP car... not sure.

6H057

Oct 23, 2019
SC
So the 19" Gemini wont work on a M3P?
I dont seem to recall anyone having issues and several youtubers putting them on.
Maybe wasnt on a PUP car... not sure.
They will fit. It takes spacers and different tires. I didn’t want to go that route.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC