Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19” Gemini Wheels - Powder Coating?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out RIM RINGZ they are one piece that clip between the tire/wheel. I had them on my vettes and even when I tracked them they didn't come loose. Not sure how they will work with the tires/wheels Tesla uses, but they were great on my vette's preventing curb rash.
Thanks! I'll check that out.
Are wheel bands compatible with the Gemini's? Abstract Ocean's site says only compatible with the 20" Inductions. Wheel Bands
They are not compatible, that's why I posted the question. You can install them, but they won't do any good.

-Jim

@KJD & @dale_cooper some more photos
thumbnail_IMG_2408.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2405.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2404.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2384.jpg

Hi all... I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere (if it has, I can’t find it!), but has anyone seen any of the 19” Gemini’s that have been powder coated?

I love the look of the darker 20” rims but will be traveling from AZ to CA quite often in my Model Y and would like to keep the increased range. I’m hoping that a possibility exists to have the best of both worlds.

TIA

I do powdercoating in AZ, Shoot me a message if you want to discuss, You can look at my work at @elementpowdercoats on IG

• Helpful
Reactions: 907XCP
This is exactly what I had planned to do but does anyone think this makes the rim look even smaller than it does with the covers on? Too much gap in the wheel well?

Anyone seen these wheels powder coated in gunmetal/dark silver?

The powder coating looks nice and makes me want to do the same but I think it makes the rim look smaller.