Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19” Induction Wheels

MikeInFL

May 10, 2014
Florida
Would LOVE to have an aftermarket version of the Inductions in a 19” size. The Uberturbines have been done and I personally think the Inductions are the best looking turbine style wheel Tesla has made.

@Tsportline any thing in the works?

MikeInFL

May 10, 2014
Florida
Replika 241
Those are not bad and priced well but not exactly what I’m looking for. They are definitely a decent option.

iamnid

Dec 4, 2019
Riverside, CA
Those are the Uberturbine replicas. I’m looking for the Inductions.
?? Get them in black, they look just like inductions. Here is a photo of Tesla OEM inductions and then the tsportline ones suggested to you:
w96930c.jpg
19-tesla-model-3-y-s-x-tsv-flow-forged-wheels-uberturbine-matte-black-web-2_4f5a38e8-4a22-49fb...jpg

Maybe I'm missing something but they look a heck of a lot closer to the inductions than the Replica ones which, by the way, look more like Tesla Turbine wheels (which tsportline also sells as their TST rim)

Reactions: cusetownusa

cusetownusa

Jan 29, 2020
Syracuse NY
?? Get them in black, they look just like inductions. Here is a photo of Tesla OEM inductions and then the tsportline ones suggested to you:View attachment 663046View attachment 663047
Maybe I'm missing something but they look a heck of a lot closer to the inductions than the Replica ones which, by the way, look more like Tesla Turbine wheels (which tsportline also sells as their TST rim)

I agree...the TSV look really nice and similar to the inductions. I am leaning towards the space grey color for MSM Y.

naszero

Sep 26, 2020
Southern California
?? Get them in black, they look just like inductions. Here is a photo of Tesla OEM inductions and then the tsportline ones suggested to you:View attachment 663046View attachment 663047
That picture is the Uberturbine, not the oem Induction wheel.

Reactions: srlawren

srlawren

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver, BC, Canada, Eh?
That picture is the Uberturbine, not the oem Induction wheel.

Correct.

20" Induction option available on the LR AWD (and SR if you can get your hands on one):

1621273201989.png

21" Performance Ubertubines:

1621273229998.png

They're not entirely dissimilar, but the Uberturbines are more curved and flare out more as the spokes meet the outer rim, compared to the straighter and closer to rectangularly shaped spokes on the Inductions.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC