Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19” Induction Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Replika 241
Those are not bad and priced well but not exactly what I’m looking for. They are definitely a decent option.

Those are the Uberturbine replicas. I’m looking for the Inductions.
?? Get them in black, they look just like inductions. Here is a photo of Tesla OEM inductions and then the tsportline ones suggested to you:
w96930c.jpg
19-tesla-model-3-y-s-x-tsv-flow-forged-wheels-uberturbine-matte-black-web-2_4f5a38e8-4a22-49fb...jpg

Maybe I'm missing something but they look a heck of a lot closer to the inductions than the Replica ones which, by the way, look more like Tesla Turbine wheels (which tsportline also sells as their TST rim)

Reactions: cusetownusa
?? Get them in black, they look just like inductions. Here is a photo of Tesla OEM inductions and then the tsportline ones suggested to you:View attachment 663046View attachment 663047
Maybe I'm missing something but they look a heck of a lot closer to the inductions than the Replica ones which, by the way, look more like Tesla Turbine wheels (which tsportline also sells as their TST rim)

I agree...the TSV look really nice and similar to the inductions. I am leaning towards the space grey color for MSM Y.

?? Get them in black, they look just like inductions. Here is a photo of Tesla OEM inductions and then the tsportline ones suggested to you:View attachment 663046View attachment 663047
That picture is the Uberturbine, not the oem Induction wheel.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
That picture is the Uberturbine, not the oem Induction wheel.

Correct.

20" Induction option available on the LR AWD (and SR if you can get your hands on one):

1621273201989.png

21" Performance Ubertubines:

1621273229998.png

They're not entirely dissimilar, but the Uberturbines are more curved and flare out more as the spokes meet the outer rim, compared to the straighter and closer to rectangularly shaped spokes on the Inductions.

Reactions: android04
I have been looking at the Tsportline TSV wheels as I like the similarity to the Inductions. So thanks for putting up the side by side pictures very helpful. Does anyone had any feedback on the quality of Tsportline wheels. Also are there any major problems in switching from the 21" Uberturbines on a MYP to these 19" Tsportline TSV's. I've been reading threads about what tire size to get and possible speedometer problems if the diameters don't match up. Would like to switch out the 21 " Uberturbines when I take delivery in February but admittedly new to this and a bit confused as to a good wheel and tire size replacement. Thanks

I have been looking at the Tsportline TSV wheels as I like the similarity to the Inductions. So thanks for putting up the side by side pictures very helpful. Does anyone had any feedback on the quality of Tsportline wheels. Also are there any major problems in switching from the 21" Uberturbines on a MYP to these 19" Tsportline TSV's. I've been reading threads about what tire size to get and possible speedometer problems if the diameters don't match up. Would like to switch out the 21 " Uberturbines when I take delivery in February but admittedly new to this and a bit confused as to a good wheel and tire size replacement. Thanks
I went with the Model 3 tsv 19in so I could have the 8.5in width option for better rim protection. As long as you get the same tire size as the stock front tires for the 19in wheel on all 4 rims, you won't have any speedometer issues. 255/45R19

Reactions: mrwug
I went with the Model 3 tsv 19in so I could have the 8.5in width option for better rim protection. As long as you get the same tire size as the stock front tires for the 19in wheel on all 4 rims, you won't have any speedometer issues. 255/45R19
Thanks for the reply and the comment about the narrower wheel for better rim protection. Tsportline website lists the option to go width a slightly wider tire 275/45R19 on the Model Y 9.5 in width wheels to get better rim protection. I'll have to ask them about that vs your solution.
In any event thanks and how do you like your Tsportline wheels?

Thanks for the reply and the comment about the narrower wheel for better rim protection. Tsportline website lists the option to go width a slightly wider tire 275/45R19 on the Model Y 9.5 in width wheels to get better rim protection. I'll have to ask them about that vs your solution.
In any event thanks and how do you like your Tsportline wheels?
Yeah Tsportline has given some really bad non-thought-out answers regarding different width rims/wheels since they debuted the TSV option. I don't understand it. They've got someone proficient in math in-house to design these wheels; why can't they take a look at the offset and brake caliper spacing to answer a simple question of 8.5in width vs 9.5in...? The load ratings are the same so WTF.

Anyway, I love the TSV rims yes. They are very very close clones of my PUP's Uberturbine design and the paint is almost exactly the same. Certainly close enough that I used the TSV touch up paint to clean up the curb rash on my Ubers... The only thing I've done to the TSVs is drill a slightly larger hole into the center cap hole so I can more easily pull that off with a VW wheel cover puller.

Tsportline website lists the option to go width a slightly wider tire 275/45R19 on the Model Y 9.5 in width wheels to get better rim protection. I'll have to ask them about that vs your solution.
There’s another thread where they discuss how T Sportline discourages folks from going with 8.5’s on the Model Y but doesn't effectively communicate why. Apparently they mentioned something about offset but the offset is the same between 8.5 and 9.5 inch wheels.

Fitment is not an issue: many folks have the 8.5” wide wheels installed on Model Ys without issue. I have a set of 8.5 TSTs on order but they’re back ordered for a few weeks.

There’s another thread where they discuss how T Sportline discourages folks from going with 8.5’s on the Model Y but doesn't effectively communicate why. Apparently they mentioned something about offset but the offset is the same between 8.5 and 9.5 inch wheels.

Fitment is not an issue: many folks have the 8.5” wide wheels installed on Model Ys without issue. I have a set of 8.5 TSTs on order but they’re back ordered for a few weeks.
Thanks. I gotta tell you this whole tire/wheel discussion is confusing.