Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19” Michelin Pilot Alpin 4 installed. (2021 MYP)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good evening folks,

Just got the winter wheels/tires installed this morning. I’ve got Fast Wheel FC04 with Michelin Pilot Alpin 4 255/45/19 all around for my winter setup. Psi at 44 now, probably will lower it by 2 later tonight. It’s noticeable noisier than the stock 21 inch with Pirelli P-zero (ev spec foam tires). The car has a bit more vibration especially at higher speed and I don’t notice much ride differences in terms of firmer or softer. Overall, it is less comfortable in comparison to the factory equipped summer wheels/tires, however, it’s totally acceptable.

Here in Vancouver BC, it’s not quite the cold days which winter tires really needed but I’ve always got them ready just in case.

Have a great evening and enjoy your weekend.

229ED58F-8563-4A29-9DB3-475C2891BD26.jpeg

I would have gone Pilot Alpin 4 if I could have found them anywhere. I’ve had great results with Michelin winter tires in the past. I’ll be on Sottozeros when the temperatures drop.if you
See if you can find Pirelli P-Zero winter, I have those on my 992 and they have very noticeable improvements over the Sottozeros which I’ve been using since 2008.

Reactions: TwelveVoltMan