Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19” Tempest rim price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m wondering what would be a fair price to sell only the Tempest rims (no tires or TPMS) from a 2022 MS Plaid? I’m putting the factory rubber on 19” Signature SV104s and don’t need the Tempest rims anymore. Thought about using them for a winter setup, but don’t have room to store them. I know Tesla lists a set with winter Pirellis and TPMS for $2750. If you take into account the price of the tires and TMPS, the rims would be about $700, which seems low. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

I’m wondering what would be a fair price to sell only the Tempest rims (no tires or TPMS) from a 2022 MS Plaid? I’m putting the factory rubber on 19” Signature SV104s and don’t need the Tempest rims anymore. Thought about using them for a winter setup, but don’t have room to store them. I know Tesla lists a set with winter Pirellis and TPMS for $2750. If you take into account the price of the tires and TMPS, the rims would be about $700, which seems low. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!
I need these! Have you sold them yet.