Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$19.99 Aftermarket Cabin Air Filters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note that it will take some time to receive these:

SHIPPING
  • We ship our products usually within 3 business day. We are happy to provide free shipping for orders with destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. For orders to any other destinations, please contact us for the best shipping options for you.
  • Items location in China : delivery time 10-20 days

We live in Vegas and they lasted just to 12 months and then developed the smelly feet smell. When I replaced them myself, it was easy, but they were very dirty. Make sure to spray cleaner in there too while you're at it to get rid of the smell
So Beijing equivalent air. Lucky you

I'm joking. 'Smelly feet' usually means mold. I'm surprised you have that problem in Nevada. Although I also live in a dry climate I take the precaution of letting the A/C run in fan mode for a few minutes when I park The car turns it off automatically. Cheap insurance.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod
We live in Vegas and they lasted just to 12 months and then developed the smelly feet smell. When I replaced them myself, it was easy, but they were very dirty. Make sure to spray cleaner in there too while you're at it to get rid of the smell

Thanks for your post. My car developed that "smelly feet smell" about a month ago. My wife and I have been trying to figure out what it was. We live in Florida, land of heat and HUMIDITY!

Warning!
If you buy these, expect them to come in the mail like this and good luck trying to get them back to their original shape to fit nicely in your car!!
IMG_20190927_164956.jpg
IMG_20190927_164855.jpg
IMG_20190927_164902.jpg
IMG_20190927_164948.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190927_164902.jpg
    IMG_20190927_164902.jpg
    590.5 KB · Views: 149
For what it's worth, The Tesla service center sells the filters for $17 each. I bought the pair for $34 during a recent visit...

At $34/pair for Tesla OEM filters I don’t get why people are bothering with these Amazon knockoffs. That’s a very reasonable price for an OEM pair of filters. If you were saving like $50 per set then maybe it’s worth trying third party filters but at those prices it seems silly.