TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

19" Aerodynamic Wheels & Michelin tires (Atlanta, GA)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Puchii, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Puchii

Puchii New Member

Very lightly used 19" wheels. These were an incredibly rare option that supposedly added 3% on to the range of your Model S. The tires are inflated, balanced, and ready to roll. I believe that the TPMS sensors are installed, but I am not 100% sure. Pickup in/around Atlanta or Canton, GA.

Attached Files:

2. Puchii

Puchii New Member

Asking $600

3. Dcr3rd

Dcr3rd Member

Do you have the center caps?

4. Puchii

Puchii New Member

Yes I have all four.

5. Puchii

Puchii New Member

Somebody please take these things off my hands this weekend. The wife the wants the space back in the garage.

6. dane a

dane a Member

Hello, my name is Dane, I'm probably to late. But by some chance, if you still have those Aero rims and your
    willing to ship them you can consider them sold. Please let me know, thanks, best regards, Dane