Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Cyclone Wheels Satin Black + Tires Pirelli P Zero + TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling brand new
19" Cyclone Wheels OEM Model S
+ Pirelli P Zero 235/40R19
+ TMPS sensors
Wheels are powder-coated in Satin Black
Price for whole set: $2400 with local pickup in LA

IMG_20181215_120846.jpg
IMG_20181215_120552.jpg
IMG_20181215_120702.jpg

These are new and powder-coated with great tires but If you show similar lot with better price I might match it.
Powder coating or not $2,400 is a LOT for Cyclones with tires & TPMS is all I'm saying. It's not uncommon to see these for well under half of your asking price. Granted, they're not new but on something like a Cyclone I don't know how much of a premium you can expect for new versus used in like new condition. Your powder coating requires a specific buyer that is going to narrow your market plus it adds weight which can be a surprising amount sometimes too.

Powder coating or not $2,400 is a LOT for Cyclones with tires & TPMS is all I'm saying. It's not uncommon to see these for well under half of your asking price. Granted, they're not new but on something like a Cyclone I don't know how much of a premium you can expect for new versus used in like new condition. Your powder coating requires a specific buyer that is going to narrow your market plus it adds weight which can be a surprising amount sometimes too.
For half the price you can get just rims. You are good at price negotiation :) Let me know if you want subject set.

Last edited:
For half the price you can get just rims. You are good at price negotiation :) Let me know if you want subject set.
No, I said for well under half you can get wheels and tires. I didn't stutter.

Here you go: $900 for a set of Cyclones AND tires.

It was just the first hit that came up from Saturday but I assure you there are MANY where that came from. I'm not going to waste the time to post dozens of links with similar pricing. I was trying to be more polite about the suggestion but you insisting on pushing the issue.

No, I said for well under half you can get wheels and tires. I didn't stutter.

Here you go: $900 for a set of Cyclones AND tires.
Thank you, that's good example. On the other hand, those tires are pre-owned all-season, rims are refurbished, factory color looks different. Those are good wheels, and they were sold but mine are different and that difference has price. Dude, thanks. I will probably wait for real offers.