Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 Day Wait For A Service Center Appointment ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone across the Tesla world ever had to wait 18 or 19 days for a service center appointment ? My brother's Model S has a charging issue which Tesla won't even have a mobile tech come to investigate. He lives in the Phoenix area - and the first available appointment was Nov 2 for the Tempe service center.

He's wondering if anyone has ever had any luck "moving up" in line - since he's (rightly) livid that he won't have wheels for close to 3 weeks. And who knows how long it will take for diagnosis and repair.

I have to wait 21 days for my appointment. That being said. Tempe was great when my 12v died and I drove it in. They squeezed me in and I was on my way an hour and a half later.

when it comes to a drive ability issue or charging issue I’d either stop by and speak to them in person or call roadside. At some point that car won’t be able to drive if it can’t be charged.

Can’t vouch for it, but others have posted that parts get prioritized for cars waiting at the service center. So, if leaving it is feasible (he has a spare car) that might also help if parts are an issue.