Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 days from order to delivery!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe this news. My order was confirmed on 3/8 and today I found out that my MS is "being painted as we speak" and will be delivered on 3/27. That is a 19 day turn around. I read this and a few other forums and haven't seen anything this quickly.
I'm going to post in a couple forums to give others hope that things can happen very quickly.
In case anyone is wondering:
Model S 60
Glass Roof
Tan leather
Enhanced Autopilot

I have to reach out to my DS so often I feel like a pest - just curious how you're getting these updates?

I did finally reach out today to make sure she was in a safe place - she's at the local "transport hub", awaiting my selected delivery date.

I have to reach out to my DS so often I feel like a pest - just curious how you're getting these updates?

I did finally reach out today to make sure she was in a safe place - she's at the local "transport hub", awaiting my selected delivery date.
I'm getting emails directly from my Tesla Owner Advisor. He and everyone else at Tesla have been great.

I wish mine was that fast, and it was already built! About a month to get an inventory car. Yes, I was unhappy at paying a $2000 delivery fee to get service that bad.

It appears that some cars are in "No location" (not left Fremont) and haven't been shipped anywhere, yet. So paying a $2000 fee seems like a profit center if you want to "route your own" to your location, even if it is to fill a spot on a transporter. Once at a sales center, I can see the singular re-routing fee being viable.