TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

19 days from order to delivery!!!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by LucaBravo, Mar 17, 2017.

1. LucaBravo

LucaBravo New Member

I can't believe this news. My order was confirmed on 3/8 and today I found out that my MS is "being painted as we speak" and will be delivered on 3/27. That is a 19 day turn around. I read this and a few other forums and haven't seen anything this quickly.
    I'm going to post in a couple forums to give others hope that things can happen very quickly.
    In case anyone is wondering:
    Model S 60
    Glass Roof
    Tan leather
    Enhanced Autopilot

2. thegangler

thegangler Member

I have to reach out to my DS so often I feel like a pest - just curious how you're getting these updates?

I did finally reach out today to make sure she was in a safe place - she's at the local "transport hub", awaiting my selected delivery date.

3. LucaBravo

LucaBravo New Member

I'm getting emails directly from my Tesla Owner Advisor. He and everyone else at Tesla have been great.

4. ThisIsTrue

ThisIsTrue Dismember

I wish mine was that fast, and it was already built! About a month to get an inventory car. Yes, I was unhappy at paying a $2000 delivery fee to get service that bad.

5. bonaire

bonaire Active Member

It appears that some cars are in "No location" (not left Fremont) and haven't been shipped anywhere, yet. So paying a $2000 fee seems like a profit center if you want to "route your own" to your location, even if it is to fill a spot on a transporter. Once at a sales center, I can see the singular re-routing fee being viable.

6. bonaire

bonaire Active Member

Bunch of Model S 100D inventory are also coming up as available now that the EPA numbers have been completed. Vin #s 185xxx series. And 75D series in the 1865xx range.