Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" factory wheels & tires for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale the 19" factory wheels & tires (NO TPMS). They will be available for pickup on Wed or later (as I'm getting some new shoes...)

Price: $900
Local Pickup Only
Tire Condition: 90%+
Wheel Condition: Two are perfect; one has a very very minor curb rash; one has a spoke that's rubbed. Haven't tried to polish them out of anything of the sort. Both can easily be fixed if you want them to be perfect. On the other hand if you are looking for snow tires - these are your set..

Pics:
flyyellow-albums-19inchwheels-picture20902-4.jpeg

flyyellow-albums-19inchwheels-picture20901-3.jpeg

flyyellow-albums-19inchwheels-picture20901-3.jpeg

flyyellow-albums-19inchwheels-picture20899-1.jpeg

Here's just a thought, Fly:

As a purchaser would have to* go out and purchase 4 TPMS's, and emplace them, and insofar as they already are in there, you might give consideration to leaving the original ones in and increase your asking price to cover the cost of your new shoes' monitors. Otherwise, effectively everyone loses by the overall additional labor (1) for the sensors to be extracted and (2) for sensors to be re-emplaced AND....I think....repositioning the sensor will necessitate re-balancing the tire, so that's a 3rd chunk of unneeded additional labor.

* UNLESS it is possible for a new owner to switch out summer / winter rims with the TPMS each season, too, and unless someone knows how to de-activate that pesky Low Pressure light engendered by driving w/o the sensors...not the finest of ideas.

Anyway, whether or not you wish to go that route, could you suggest what your asking price would be if included? Thanks.

@AudubonB - I'm not sure that's quite right. Here's my logic -- I don't need the dealer to code the TPMS and the shop is willing to sneak them out and replace them with a comparable weighted (likely metal) valve for no added cost. If I leave them with the wheels then both I and the new wheel purchaser will needed them coded to our respective cars. In this case - the existing modules are already coded to my car and I just reuse them. As far as the car can tell - nothing changed. What am i missing?

Maybe I'm the one who's missing something. Your mention of the sensors being coded to a particular vehicle is utterly new to me. Look: I'm the kind of guy who, since going into town is such a rare event (4 or 5 times a year, as it's either a 400- or 600-mile round trip), keeps nine mounted tires per vehicle: four summer, four winter, and a spare. And four of those haven't got any sensor, so for our 8 months of winter I drive around with a big yellow light in my display.....

I don't think the average Tessellactor would drive like that..... ;)
Audie