Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Goodyear Eagle Touring (3000 miles from new)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
HI All. I have a set (4) of nearly new Goodyear Eagle Touring (the new ones with better performance and the foam for quieter running) for sale. They were pulled off my new Tesla Model S 75D after 3000 miles and replaced with winter specific tires for the snowy season. When spring arrived, I decided to buy new 20" wheels and mount summer specific tires so I now have no need for the 19" all-seasons. In all transparency, I was a card carrying member of the "friends don't let friends drive on Goodyears" club but I have to say these tires where great. Quiet, competent and smooth. Yes, I only put 3000 miles on them before switching to winter rubber and, yes, I was originally disappointed when I learned that my new baby came with Goodyears but they truly performed well. Anyway, enough of the sales pitch: they're currently in my garage (in Chicago), unmounted, in excellent shape and needing a new home. TireRack has them for a bit over $200/ea (OEM spec 245/45R19)....I'm looking for half that and would prefer local pick-up but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks to all. Grin.

HI All. I have a set (4) of nearly new Goodyear Eagle Touring (the new ones with better performance and the foam for quieter running) for sale. They were pulled off my new Tesla Model S 75D after 3000 miles and replaced with winter specific tires for the snowy season. When spring arrived, I decided to buy new 20" wheels and mount summer specific tires so I now have no need for the 19" all-seasons. In all transparency, I was a card carrying member of the "friends don't let friends drive on Goodyears" club but I have to say these tires where great. Quiet, competent and smooth. Yes, I only put 3000 miles on them before switching to winter rubber and, yes, I was originally disappointed when I learned that my new baby came with Goodyears but they truly performed well. Anyway, enough of the sales pitch: they're currently in my garage (in Chicago), unmounted, in excellent shape and needing a new home. TireRack has them for a bit over $200/ea (OEM spec 245/45R19)....I'm looking for half that and would prefer local pick-up but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks to all. Grin.