TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

19" Gray OEM Cyclone wheels with Michelin tires - excellent condition in SoCal

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by gwagen27, Jun 21, 2016.

1. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

Now that I have an X, I am clearing out a few things that I saved from my previous S's:

19" OEM Factory Cyclone wheels that I had powdercoated similar to the 21" Performance gray color. Wheels are not remanufactured or previously damaged wheels, I just had them powdercoated to change their color. I used them very very briefly on my old P85 but I chose to use my set of staggered 21" wheels which were on the car when I sold it. Here is what's included in the sale:

4 19" gray cyclone wheels - no curb marks at all, they are excellent
    4 gray center caps
    4 silver "T" stickers not yet applied to the caps
    4 Michelin 245/45/19 factory tires - approx 75-80% tread left
    4 TPMS from my 2013 P85 (if needed)

Looking to sell the package for $2500 obo.

I am willing to ship at the buyers expense ~ $60 per wheel/tire.
    Pictures will be posted as soon as I can get to my storage.

2. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

Here are pics of the wheels. Note, the close up gives you a better idea of the powdercoat gray color. Pls PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks

Attached Files:

3. world101

world101 Member

Still have the stickers?

4. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

If you are referring to the silver "T" stickers, yes I have them (and sig red ones also). And I still have the set of cyclones and michelins available also....

5. world101

world101 Member

6. 209California

209California Member

Do you still have these? I'm in nor cal and can probably pick up

7. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

8. Ko Olina

Ko Olina Member

I am also interested and also in Norcal and could pick up. They look like they are about the same color as the slipstreams I have on my White 2016 MS. Are they much darker?

9. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

@Ko Olina, the pics I posted are not a great indicator of the color (sorry). The gray powdercoat on the cyclone's is similar to the factory finish on the darker gray 21" turbines. If @209California does not reply by the weekend, I'll let you know. Thanks