Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Gray OEM Cyclone wheels with Michelin tires - excellent condition in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that I have an X, I am clearing out a few things that I saved from my previous S's:

19" OEM Factory Cyclone wheels that I had powdercoated similar to the 21" Performance gray color. Wheels are not remanufactured or previously damaged wheels, I just had them powdercoated to change their color. I used them very very briefly on my old P85 but I chose to use my set of staggered 21" wheels which were on the car when I sold it. Here is what's included in the sale:

4 19" gray cyclone wheels - no curb marks at all, they are excellent
4 gray center caps
4 silver "T" stickers not yet applied to the caps
4 Michelin 245/45/19 factory tires - approx 75-80% tread left
4 TPMS from my 2013 P85 (if needed)

Looking to sell the package for $2500 obo.

I am willing to ship at the buyers expense ~ $60 per wheel/tire.
Pictures will be posted as soon as I can get to my storage.

Here are pics of the wheels. Note, the close up gives you a better idea of the powdercoat gray color. Pls PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    458.5 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    437.9 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 114
Now that I have an X, I am clearing out a few things that I saved from my previous S's:

19" OEM Factory Cyclone wheels that I had powdercoated similar to the 21" Performance gray color. Wheels are not remanufactured or previously damaged wheels, I just had them powdercoated to change their color. I used them very very briefly on my old P85 but I chose to use my set of staggered 21" wheels which were on the car when I sold it. Here is what's included in the sale:

4 19" gray cyclone wheels - no curb marks at all, they are excellent
4 gray center caps
4 silver "T" stickers not yet applied to the caps
4 Michelin 245/45/19 factory tires - approx 75-80% tread left
4 TPMS from my 2013 P85 (if needed)

Looking to sell the package for $2500 obo.

I am willing to ship at the buyers expense ~ $60 per wheel/tire.
Pictures will be posted as soon as I can get to my storage.
I am also interested and also in Norcal and could pick up. They look like they are about the same color as the slipstreams I have on my White 2016 MS. Are they much darker?