TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

19 inch Slipstream Wheels

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Ko Olina, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Ko Olina

Ko Olina Member

Set of 19" Slipstream wheels taken off Dec. 2016 MS at 2,000 miles. Includes center caps. One wheel has some light markings on the spoke nearest the valve stem. See pic below. $1,000.

Strongly prefer local pick up in Northern California or Reno but I have some good boxes for shipping if you want to pay for it. I bought these a couple of months ago from a member with the intention of powder coating them matte black (which you can do for $600 for the set) but decided to get some different ones. No TPMS. Good for a winter set.

Attached Files:

2. Ko Olina

Ko Olina Member

Bump. Price change to $800

3. Drone Flyer

Drone Flyer Member

Would you ship to Toronto?

4. Ko Olina

Ko Olina Member

Shipping would be extra for that price. When I bought them earlier this year, I just drove to the local SC and picked them up from another member, which was easy. I have good shipping boxes but I am guessing shipping would be USD 40+ per box. You can check with UPS or FedEx. My postal code is 94597. Walnut Creek, CA.

5. Touch0fRed

Touch0fRed Member

6. Ko Olina

Ko Olina Member

Bump

7. Ko Olina

Ko Olina Member

Bump. Still available