Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 inch wheels for p3d?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m trading in my LR rwd for a performance w the stock 20 inch wheels. (Not the stealth)

I had a question. I have a set of 19 inch oem sport wheels w Nokian Hakka winters on them from my current car. I’m assuming the wheels won’t fit the performance m3, but does anyone make a 19 inch wheel that will? Would be great if I could at least use the rubber

thanks in advance

I’m trading in my LR rwd for a performance w the stock 20 inch wheels. (Not the stealth)

I had a question. I have a set of 19 inch oem sport wheels w Nokian Hakka winters on them from my current car. I’m assuming the wheels won’t fit the performance m3, but does anyone make a 19 inch wheel that will? Would be great if I could at least use the rubber

thanks in advance
I think they should fit, from what I recall it's the 18 wheels that won't fit over the brakes. Forcing you to a 20 inch rim for winter tires seems strange as many people go down a rim size in winter for extra protection from potholes and such.

When do you get the new car? We are months away from needing winters so if it's soon you can just check the fit yourself and if they don't fit you have tonnes of time to get new ones.

But I think you are good.

What's your upgrade cost delta if you don't mind me asking? I flirted with upgrading many times but it never made buying the acceleration upgrade instead to get me as close to performance as possible made more financial sense.

thanks in advance
The Tesla 19" sport wheels will not fit on a Performance Model 3. Specifically, on a P3D+, the hub and the rotors are not flush and the wheels that you put on need to have the part of the wheel bored out to fit 1:1

tesla-model-3-hub-with-step-different-bore-ring-1024x1365.jpg

034-604-7006-4.jpg

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
That’s very helpful you. I just saw that replika makes a 19 that they’ll bore it out for the p3d so I’ll go that route

I pick it up Saturday. I found a pretty great deal on a demo car w about 1200 km on it.

The Tesla 19" sport wheels will not fit on a Performance Model 3. Specifically, on a P3D+, the hub and the rotors are not flush and the wheels that you put on need to have the part of the wheel bored out to fit 1:1

tesla-model-3-hub-with-step-different-bore-ring-1024x1365.jpg

034-604-7006-4.jpg