Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Michelin X-Ice SNOW - Has anyone got them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been on back order at TireRack since September for these, Costco used to have them on the website but they were always "SOLD OUT" and now they are completely removed. I am curious if any Model Y owner actually got a set delivered/Installed for the 19" Wheels specifically. I have a feeling this thing is not even being produced and with our Y hopefully being delivered this month or sometime in November, I really do not want to drive All-Seasons during winter here.

Thank you!

Been on back order at TireRack since September for these, Costco used to have them on the website but they were always "SOLD OUT" and now they are completely removed. I am curious if any Model Y owner actually got a set delivered/Installed for the 19" Wheels specifically. I have a feeling this thing is not even being produced and with our Y hopefully being delivered this month or sometime in November, I really do not want to drive All-Seasons during winter here.

Thank you!
I ordered in August. My TR order keeps being pushed out. My last communication with TR said they expect to receive the shipment on 10/22.

I noticed today that my TR order for the XIce-Snow's now shows "No Longer Available" and the 255/45r19 size no longer shows up on TR or the Michelin website...
Mine says No Longer Available as well.... >:| what are we supposed to do now?
I was so excited about these new tires, now I have to settle for a more "performance" set that will use more energy and last less.

Costco is careful in matching the model for the correct tire. I got 104V.
While I wouldn't trust Costco to sell me the correct toilet paper, I am very jealous. I see that a 104V does exist on the Michelin website, but is impossible to find for sale.

I noticed today that my TR order for the XIce-Snow's now shows "No Longer Available" and the 255/45r19 size no longer shows up on TR or the Michelin website...
Same here

Mine says No Longer Available as well.... >:| what are we supposed to do now?
I was so excited about these new tires, now I have to settle for a more "performance" set that will use more energy and last less.
I haven't received an email from my advisor yet, but I see the tire is no longer available and not found in search, yet I have an availability of 10/31 in my order.

I’m going to hold onto my TR order until late November, then I’ll have to order any winter tires no matter what.

I guess the best alternative is Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 or Vredestein Wintrac Pro.

Too bad XIce Snow may not be available, since I wanted the newest gen tires but will have to go with last years.

The same thing happened to me when I ordered the Michelin Pilot Super Sports ~10 years ago. TR said my tires were the first shipment of their new tire to the United States, and kept delaying them.

I got a 10/30 delay email from TR....BUT, I chatted with Michelin corporate and they said not available until January 2021. I let TR know about the tires no longer being listed online, and wanted them to advise on how I can be "delayed."

I got a 10/30 delay email from TR....BUT, I chatted with Michelin corporate and they said not available until January 2021. I let TR know about the tires no longer being listed online, and wanted them to advise on how I can be "delayed."
TR has no idea when they are coming in. They just keep moving the target w/o any info from Michelin.

I asked about getting a further discount on another set of tires and they said no, prices online are the lowest. So now if I change my order, I lose out on the $120 prepaid card from Michelin and discounts on other tires I would have considered months ago.

Reactions: 907XCP
Called Tire Rack today to see what is happening. They do not know when these tires will actually be in stock, could be weeks or months. Since winter has already started here in Alaska and our Y should be arriving sometime next month, I cannot chance it so I settled for the Continental VikingContact 7s which are brand new tires and have received some pretty good reviews.
Sigh...

Reactions: Sunvalleylaw
Called Tire Rack today to see what is happening. They do not know when these tires will actually be in stock, could be weeks or months. Since winter has already started here in Alaska and our Y should be arriving sometime next month, I cannot chance it so I settled for the Continental VikingContact 7s which are brand new tires and have received some pretty good reviews.
Sigh...
Yea, my new date was 11/21/20. So I cancelled.

Ordered the all-new "Pirelli P Zero Winter." Summer performance with winter grip. We'll see how bad my efficiency is compared to the Xi3.

I actually saved about $60 compared to the old order (not including the lost prepaid card).

Last edited:
OT, but here are the P Zero Winters. Molto aggressivo!

IMG_4580.jpeg