Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Michelin X-Ice SNOW - Has anyone got them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please post a pic! My local Michelin dealer says "that size tire doesn't exist". I'd love to prove them wrong!
They’ve shown up! Even though they’re still not listed on Michelin’s web site in this size... they obviously are making them... or made a limited run specifically for TireRack...

EC8770EB-B53C-4935-A50F-0D25A4592684.jpeg
BD557BE6-2073-4930-AF39-526EC6CE658A.jpeg
0A74F78A-29BF-4D4D-8775-E8DFDAC7788E.jpeg

Reactions: Snow Drift
Hooray! Thanks for sharing the first ever pics! I now have some questions for my local dealer. Enjoy your new tires. Please let us know how they run, especially regarding noise and energy use compared to the factory Conti's.

I’ll do my best... I honestly don’t have too much data to work with though. I only have 596 miles on my Y LR and have had it since late October. I don’t think I’ve done a trip longer than 20 miles or so and 70%+ of those miles have been 35mph or less city driving. I’ll be getting them on most likely Monday (waiting for retaining nuts for TPMS) and certainly can give feed back on noise and feel and maybe some general idea on efficiency if I notice anything in Teslafi tracking.

Reactions: MY-Y
I’ll do my best... I honestly don’t have too much data to work with though. I only have 596 miles on my Y LR and have had it since late October. I don’t think I’ve done a trip longer than 20 miles or so and 70%+ of those miles have been 35mph or less city driving. I’ll be getting them on most likely Monday (waiting for retaining nuts for TPMS) and certainly can give feed back on noise and feel and maybe some general idea on efficiency if I notice anything in Teslafi tracking.

I can relate to your lack of miles ... picked up my Y in late September and only have 717 km on it! Roads are just too salty and dirty up here in Ontario right now. She's resting comfortably in the garage until the weather gets better!

Garage1.JPG Garage2.JPG

I can relate to your lack of miles ... picked up my Y in late September and only have 717 km on it! Roads are just too salty and dirty up here in Ontario right now. She's resting comfortably in the garage until the weather gets better!

View attachment 619052 View attachment 619056
What red did you use for that?

Also, TPMS retaining nuts came in today! (Unless someone stole them out of my mailbox :p) So maybe tomorrow or Monday for sure!

Am I really the first Model Y guy here with the xIce Snow in the factory Y size?

I have them and will install on the 29th!

Oh I’ll have mine installed before then for sure! :p

Between now and then there is only a single day predicted for a 30% chance of snow though, lol

Maybe I’ll go for a drive and find some though... or hopefully January will bring our usual freezing rain or sudden snowfall, otherwise these were an expensive show off for this year...