Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" OEM Wheels + Tires for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, it's a long story but i got a bent rim and didn't feel like trying to get it repaired. So, 3 of the rims are 100 percent perfect. Powdercoated as seen in the pic. Comes with stock 2021 tires from Tesla. These tires have 5k miles on them and plenty of trip and no uneven wear. The rims were powder coated by a professional here in Arlington, Tx. I most definitely realize that these rims won't "match" anyone else rims most likely. I'm pricing these rims INDIVIDUALLY at 400 each. The tires alone are worth 400 or so according to Discount. So, you can either use it as a spare tire, or get it powdercoated to match your set. OR, if you're willing to deal with the bent rim i'll sell all 4 for 1300. Will deliver to DFW or ship anywhere at buyer's cost (gonna be costly)... BTW, the bent rim caused slight vibration when traveling over 85 MPH. other than that, i didn't have any issues. I deduce it was caused by a valet driver hitting a curb. :/
image_67171073.JPG

Wheel bands, bluetooth TPMS, painted center caps with red vinal (removable) all included. Take a look and email me with any questions; [email protected] (I can sent more pics if you need/want them).
image_6483441.JPG