Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" or 20" aftermarket wheel options in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the first car I've ever owned that I'm customising the wheels. I was wondering if there are any good local shops in Vancouver or shops that deliver in Canada that would be good for browsing for options for the Model S.

I was looking recently at what Evannex and TSportline have to offer but those seem to be for US customers.

I'm in Canada and ordered Tsportlines for my X.
They were pretty quick with shipping too. I ordered during a sale so I also got free shipping.

You can use my referral for $100 off
T Sportline - Tesla Model S, X & 3 Aftermarket Accessories

I just looked at Ev wheel direct and noticed the 20" model X wheel is not the stock size. They have them as 20x8.5

Stock size is 20x9 front and 20x9.5 rear
Tsportlines are 20x9 and 20x10 Which is the size tesla used to have on the model X. Just thought you should know.

Last edited:
I have a set of TSportline 19” grey metallic wheels with 245/45/19 Nokian WRG3 tires for sale and located in Abbotsford. Comes wth Gen 2 TPMS sensors as well. I have too many sets of wheels and need some room in storage. No curb rash on the wheels and only 3000KM on the tires. The WRG3’s are low rolling resistant and good for range. Let me know if you’re interested.

Attachments

• EFF60D8E-525B-486F-B084-ECF5F7A6C96A.jpeg
    EFF60D8E-525B-486F-B084-ECF5F7A6C96A.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 483
  • D86728F5-047E-48B9-983D-383A25505E27.jpeg
    D86728F5-047E-48B9-983D-383A25505E27.jpeg
    397.8 KB · Views: 399
  • 9BED4441-20B4-4BDB-879E-CD1E92080E98.jpeg
    9BED4441-20B4-4BDB-879E-CD1E92080E98.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 358
  • 303ECD6F-287D-4F0D-A402-461E8005EE6D.jpeg
    303ECD6F-287D-4F0D-A402-461E8005EE6D.jpeg
    345.9 KB · Views: 335
  • B1536FB1-11B3-4BF6-B9E4-8930729910CB.jpeg
    B1536FB1-11B3-4BF6-B9E4-8930729910CB.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
I have a set of TSportline 19” grey metallic wheels with 245/45/19 Nokian WRG3 tires for sale and located in Abbotsford. Comes wth Gen 2 TPMS sensors as well. I have too many sets of wheels and need some room in storage. No curb rash on the wheels and only 3000KM on the tires. The WRG3’s are low rolling resistant and good for range. Let me know if you’re interested.
How much you selling for?

Wrg3's are a great tire. Have been using them as my winter tires. No problems in the snow

I'm in Canada and ordered Tsportlines for my X.
They were pretty quick with shipping too. I ordered during a sale so I also got free shipping.

You can use my referral for $100 off

I just looked at Ev wheel direct and noticed the 20" model X wheel is not the stock size. They have them as 20x8.5

Stock size is 20x9 front and 20x9.5 rear
Tsportlines are 20x9 and 20x10 Which is the size tesla used to have on the model X. Just thought you should know.

What carrier do they use for Canada shipping? Was the customs fee reasonable? UPS got me pretty good a few times.

Just ordered two sets of Turbine 18 Silver. I don't even have my cars yet... But the free shipping deal was worth it.

They actually called me tonight just to make sure I didn't order twice by mistakes. They said everything should ship on Monday.

Hope your order goes well! FedEx is usually very reasonable.

Thanka

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Hi @HugoBoss @Tony_YYZ @x-cimo

I'm interested in your experience with Tsportline as well. How much is the import duty on wheels without tires? Are they shipped in one big heavy box, or 4 separate boxes?

Tsportline's new Arachnid copy-cat for the Model 3 looks amazing! I'm thinking of getting their wheels and have tires mounted locally.

TSportline sends the wheels in 4 separate boxes well packaged and zap strapped separately. I’m on the fence in ordering a set of the Arachnid copies, but I really don’t need another set. Anyone ordering anything off of TSportline is welcome to get $50 off an order over $500 with my referral code:

• Informative
Reactions: m3snowy
Hi @HugoBoss @Tony_YYZ @x-cimo

I'm interested in your experience with Tsportline as well. How much is the import duty on wheels without tires? Are they shipped in one big heavy box, or 4 separate boxes?

Tsportline's new Arachnid copy-cat for the Model 3 looks amazing! I'm thinking of getting their wheels and have tires mounted locally.

Hey,

They will arrive in 4 separate boxes. From what I've seen, they package the rims well.

I was REALLY considering ordering the new TSS wheels instead of the TSTs that I did order. The caveat was that I'd have to move up to 19" and buy all new tires. I'm planning on using my OEM 18" MXM4 tires for now.

This moved my total spend on wheels from just over $2k for rims, duties, taxes, tpms, install to just under $5k for the 19" option and new PS4S tires.

I opted to save the money. It is definitely better on your wallet to source tires locally. The taxes/duty fees are brutal.

The TSS arachnids do look so damn good though.

• Informative
Reactions: m3snowy
Hey,

They will arrive in 4 separate boxes. From what I've seen, they package the rims well.

I was REALLY considering ordering the new TSS wheels instead of the TSTs that I did order. The caveat was that I'd have to move up to 19" and buy all new tires. I'm planning on using my OEM 18" MXM4 tires for now.

This moved my total spend on wheels from just over $2k for rims, duties, taxes, tpms, install to just under $5k for the 19" option and new PS4S tires.

I opted to save the money. It is definitely better on your wallet to source tires locally. The taxes/duty fees are brutal.

The TSS arachnids do look so damn good though.

Yeah the MXM4 tires are surprisingly good on the Model 3. But I plan to put winter tires on my OEM 18" wheels next winter, so that gives me an excuse to shop for a set of new summer wheels + tires. ;)

With the import duty, Tsportline Arachnids are double the price of the Fast Wheels FC04 (19X8.5") that I also like, and the FC04 weighs 10% less! o_O Tough choice...

Yeah the MXM4 tires are surprisingly good on the Model 3. But I plan to put winter tires on my OEM 18" wheels next winter, so that gives me an excuse to shop for a set of new summer wheels + tires. ;)

With the import duty, Tsportline Arachnids are double the price of the Fast Wheels FC04 (19X8.5") that I also like, and the FC04 weighs 10% less! o_O Tough choice...

I'm actually not a fan of the MXM4s at all. They sacrifice grip for efficiency.

I ended up putting winter tires on my OEM 18s and am in the same situation of needing new summer wheels

The taxes and duties really do hurt and add to the price quite a bit.