Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Original Model S wheels - Silver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings,

I am selling a set of 19" OEM Tesla model S wheels - Silver. The tires are Good Year - Eagle RS.A2, less than 2k miles.

The whole set is for sale for $950 obo

Prefer local pick up, Dallas Texas.
IMG_35892.jpg

What TPMs are on them or what year car did they come off of? I think their are 2 versions and I think you can tell by model year but I'm still a newb so I might be wrong. Interested in them, not just asking. I'm looking for a set to powdercoat. I have vacation in 2 weeks, if they don't sell by then I'll be in touch!

Oh man. These are 19" Cyclones not the OEM Model S rims which I did not like. I'm a big fan of the Cyclones. Had them on my now sold 2013 Model S 85. They look much better and sportier than the OEM rims and give a similar look to the 21" turbines. But I like that you can put an an all season tire for better tread life.

If I didn't have some other expenses coming up, I'd be all over these. They're relatively rarely and currently hard to find.

GLWS.

Looking it up, they weigh marginally less than the 20" (4lb) but curious if these would work on an MX (offset is close enough, don't care about the looks honestly) but more concerned with weight rating. If these are a square setup they should be 19x8 and fit 245 so will have to replace the tires anyway to better fit on an MX.

Really just looking to increase range and soften ride.

What TPMs are on them or what year car did they come off of? I think their are 2 versions and I think you can tell by model year but I'm still a newb so I might be wrong. Interested in them, not just asking. I'm looking for a set to powdercoat. I have vacation in 2 weeks, if they don't sell by then I'll be in touch!

car was late 2016.

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4
Looking it up, they weigh marginally less than the 20" (4lb) but curious if these would work on an MX (offset is close enough, don't care about the looks honestly) but more concerned with weight rating. If these are a square setup they should be 19x8 and fit 245 so will have to replace the tires anyway to better fit on an MX.

Really just looking to increase range and soften ride.

how do I check if squared setup?

Oh man. These are 19" Cyclones not the OEM Model S rims which I did not like. I'm a big fan of the Cyclones. Had them on my now sold 2013 Model S 85. They look much better and sportier than the OEM rims and give a similar look to the 21" turbines. But I like that you can put an an all season tire for better tread life.

If I didn't have some other expenses coming up, I'd be all over these. They're relatively rarely and currently hard to find.

GLWS.

how do you know they are cyclones? I can’t tell

Interested! What is the tire tread remaining on the 4 tires and how much use(mileage) would you say that they have incurred?

Thanks and more pics would be awesome if possible. Inside wheel well ; tire tread ; any curb rash ie markings on the wheels