TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

19" RIAL Lugano + Sottozero3 also all weather mats - model S

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by cressler, Nov 4, 2019.

1. cressler

cressler New Member

Hello -

My Model S lease has ended and the car has been returned so I am left with a few parts that need to be moved along as I am not getting another Model S.

Wheels and Tires: These are 19" Rial Lugano in the graphite color with TPMS and lug nuts. They are fitted with Pirellli Winter Sottozero 3 tires for the Tesla. All came from Tirerack as a recommended package for the Model S in 19" size. Wheels look very similar to the factory turbine wheels in grey. There is slight curbing on 1 wheel (show in pictures) and they have been used for 2 seasons. Heavily prefer local pickup in 17522 and I am willing to drive to meet so Philly area is an easy trip (car was from Tesla of Devon).

Current price from Tirerack is $2451.71 with PA tax included. Looking for $1200 pickup or meet within 50 miles of 17522.

Also have a full set of factory all weather mats for the Model S. Current retail is $245 - looking for $120 local pickup or $120 + actual shipping.

Pics included. Please message with questions. Can also check my user chadr on the Bimmerpost forums for references.

Attached Files:

2. Meinbeast

Meinbeast Member

Very interested and almost local. Still available?

3. Nailz

Nailz New Member

Same question here, please. Still for sale?

4. Maximapolak

Maximapolak Member

$1000 picked up?

5. t3sla613

t3sla613 Member

Are these still available?