TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

19" Slipsteams

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by bnsfengineer, Nov 1, 2017.

1. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

In So.Cal I took them off after 4 days of delivery probably 200 miles on them and had them powder coated gray with TPMS sensors in them...Tired of storing already so taking offers. I decided to have them powder coated because the guy that sold me the 21"s is a powder coater and my thought was if I wanted to swap them out later they would look similar to my 21"s on the car and he gave me a deal on the powder coating. They are mounted and I believe balanced but have not been installed back on the car since coated. If you need pic I will be happy to text them to you.

2. CA_Vagabond

CA_Vagabond Member

I'm assuming that they still have the rubber on them? If so what is it? Goodyear or Michelin? How much are you looking for them?

3. CA_Vagabond

CA_Vagabond Member

One other question... do they have the TPMS or did you swap them to your new turbines?

4. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

I purchased aftermarket sensors specifically for the type 2 that comes with the car and yes tires have maybe at most 200 miles on them.

5. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

Sorry they are the GoodYear

6. LarryWomack

LarryWomack Closed

Asking price?

7. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

I guess just make me an offer, if I feel its not worthwhile to sell I will hang on to them and maybe change them out after 21"s need tires

8. CA_Vagabond

CA_Vagabond Member

There was a set that went here in AZ last week for $700

9. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

Yes I did see those but those were rims only no tires and not powder coated in the dark gray

10. bnsfengineer

bnsfengineer Member

Ok so I found out I can't edit this post and didn't realize I spelled SLIPSTREAMS incorrectly and I don't think shipping is an option as the buyer would not want to pay because its just too expensive which means the seller has to take into consideration. I have spent close to $700 on these to powder coat and buy new sensors. The tires are the stock Goodyear with maybe 200 miles on them...took delivery on a Saturday new wheels following Tuesday. Never mounted on car since the powder coating.

11. sambawild

sambawild New Member

I have the 21s and looking for a set of winter 19s for my 2016 model S. Would be willing to pay shipping if we can work out a mutually beneficial transaction. PM me your info and we can chat. Thanks!