Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Slipsteams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In So.Cal I took them off after 4 days of delivery probably 200 miles on them and had them powder coated gray with TPMS sensors in them...Tired of storing already so taking offers. I decided to have them powder coated because the guy that sold me the 21"s is a powder coater and my thought was if I wanted to swap them out later they would look similar to my 21"s on the car and he gave me a deal on the powder coating. They are mounted and I believe balanced but have not been installed back on the car since coated. If you need pic I will be happy to text them to you.

In So.Cal I took them off after 4 days of delivery probably 200 miles on them and had them powder coated gray with TPMS sensors in them...Tired of storing already so taking offers. I decided to have them powder coated because the guy that sold me the 21"s is a powder coater and my thought was if I wanted to swap them out later they would look similar to my 21"s on the car and he gave me a deal on the powder coating. They are mounted and I believe balanced but have not been installed back on the car since coated. If you need pic I will be happy to text them to you.
Ok so I found out I can't edit this post and didn't realize I spelled SLIPSTREAMS incorrectly and I don't think shipping is an option as the buyer would not want to pay because its just too expensive which means the seller has to take into consideration. I have spent close to $700 on these to powder coat and buy new sensors. The tires are the stock Goodyear with maybe 200 miles on them...took delivery on a Saturday new wheels following Tuesday. Never mounted on car since the powder coating.

I have the 21s and looking for a set of winter 19s for my 2016 model S. Would be willing to pay shipping if we can work out a mutually beneficial transaction. PM me your info and we can chat. Thanks!