Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Slipstream Gray - Where?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Hayseed_MS

Spreader of "Endless Non Sequitur"
Jan 19, 2021
Strong Badia
Just ordered a Model S and X - stating March delivery. These will be our first Teslas and pretty stoked.

Ordered with the 21" wheels. I liked the test dive. My rover has 22" and the ride is fine - they do have a larger overall diameter though. After doing much research on the forums, I have decided to go 19" wheels. The aero/tempest are ugly.

I want to put the gray slipstreams on and the Tesla SA said that I could only choose the tempest or 21" version from the factory.

Anyone know where I can buy new factory gray slipstream wheels? I have searched and only found refurbished or repainted ones.

Out of stock temporarily but should be available “soon”

Model S 19" Slipstream Wheel and Winter Tire Package

6CAF3B59-1AAF-4E09-A446-169E3F04BB77.png

Thanks for all the replies. Was looking for a good OEM parts outlet. Coming from JLR, there are several good distributors of the OEM parts.

I thought about the TST with DWS06 tires and just save the factory aero wheels for National Ugly Wheel Day.

Wanting to stay OEM for whatever reason but may go after the TST set-up.

Just ordered a Model S and X - stating March delivery. These will be our first Teslas and pretty stoked.

Ordered with the 21" wheels. I liked the test dive. My rover has 22" and the ride is fine - they do have a larger overall diameter though. After doing much research on the forums, I have decided to go 19" wheels. The aero/tempest are ugly.

I want to put the gray slipstreams on and the Tesla SA said that I could only choose the tempest or 21" version from the factory.

Anyone know where I can buy new factory gray slipstream wheels? I have searched and only found refurbished or repainted ones.
I have a set of very lightly used, just upgraded to a racing version. Came off a 2018 S. Look and feel fantastic. Can send you more info if you are interested.

Appreciate all the replies. Leaning now towards the TST from tsportline. I think OEM not be practical. Tesla needs to make it easy to get their accessories put on a car.

Anyone have the part number for the matching tesla center caps to tsportline's gloss black?