TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

19" Slipstream Rims for Sale - Oahu

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by nanimac, Feb 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

Selling 4 Slipstream rims. Like New! Came from new MS picked up at the end of December. Driven less than a week before switched out to aftermarket rims so less than 100 miles use.

Includes lug nuts and center caps. TPMS not included. Sold as set only.

Asking $900 OBO. PM me if interested.

Local pickup only.

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Nice to see a set of these for sale that are already on the island and save someone big time shipping cost.

• Like x 1
  3. dsmith2189

dsmith2189 Active Member

speaking of already on the island. I have a brand new 245/35 R21 96W XL BSW NITTO INVO tire that is available (for trade) in case someone gets a flat and can't wait for shipping from the mainland.
    once you have the tire on your car you can order a replacement "spare" to restock my stash.

• Like x 2
  4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Anyone here on Oahu looking for or need a 19" wheel with TPMS for a spare at home? Contact me via email or PM for price and discussion. No crub rash. Standard offering on '13 Model S.