Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Slipstream rims (qty4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, these are brand new off my 2017 MS, only 30 miles on them from the factory, I drove straight to Americas tire to have them taken off when I picked up the car. They are in perfect condition. $500 for all 4 the TPMs are not included.
Local pick up in the Los Angeles area is free. If I have to ship them, the Flat cost will be $250 unless its Hawaii or Alaska.

IMG_3939_zpsquz3tyye.jpg

Whoever pays first gets them, $500 for local (Los Angeles) pickup ,$250 if I have to ship them, so total of $750 if shipped. I listed them on ebay also so you can see all my positive reviews and long history.. I sold my wifes slipstreams 6 months ago on this site for twice the money so there is history and a review also from TMC. I will try and get them coming your way tomorrow, I sent my last set using fedx you might have to pick them up at the hub for fedx depending on where you live.

Paypal (send as family or friend so I don't pay the fees) I will also take a check but it needs to clear before shipment.
[email protected]

Sounds like a great deal, I would rather lock in with the seller so that two people don't actually pay. I will back off of this deal. Thank you though. If you the deal falls through, please post here and let me know. Thanks @Triumphz28 posted first so he should get first chance to finish the deal.. Seems only fair.

Ok the deal fell through, I held the rims for Triumphz28 and he decided that he was going to sell his MS instead and backed out. The rims are as advertised , brand new 2017 perfect condition. $500 bucks for local pickup and $750 if I need to ship them. I can have them packed and ready to go and ship them out.