TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

19" Slipstream rims (qty4)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Chukarboy, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Chukarboy

Chukarboy Member

Ok, these are brand new off my 2017 MS, only 30 miles on them from the factory, I drove straight to Americas tire to have them taken off when I picked up the car. They are in perfect condition. $500 for all 4 the TPMs are not included.
    Local pick up in the Los Angeles area is free. If I have to ship them, the Flat cost will be $250 unless its Hawaii or Alaska.

[​IMG]

2. bakerboy

bakerboy Member

Don't mean to derail the topic, but what rims did you get?

3. Triumphz28

Triumphz28 Member

Just sent you a PM

4. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

damn that's aggressively priced - should go quick

5. Chukarboy

Chukarboy Member

20" Gray T Sportline rims.

6. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

#6 RichardD, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Fantastic deal, did someone snag these already? I would like to purchase these. Paypal ok?

7. Chukarboy

Chukarboy Member

Whoever pays first gets them, $500 for local (Los Angeles) pickup ,$250 if I have to ship them, so total of $750 if shipped. I listed them on ebay also so you can see all my positive reviews and long history.. I sold my wifes slipstreams 6 months ago on this site for twice the money so there is history and a review also from TMC. I will try and get them coming your way tomorrow, I sent my last set using fedx you might have to pick them up at the hub for fedx depending on where you live.

Paypal (send as family or friend so I don't pay the fees) I will also take a check but it needs to clear before shipment.
    [email protected]

8. RichardD

Sounds like a great deal, I would rather lock in with the seller so that two people don't actually pay. I will back off of this deal. Thank you though. If you the deal falls through, please post here and let me know. Thanks @Triumphz28 posted first so he should get first chance to finish the deal.. Seems only fair.

9. JasJ

JasJ Supporting Member

I'd buy but would pay the extra $22 for proper paypal seller fees and not friends and family as I don't personally know you. No offense, but the dollar threshold is too high not have some protection (for both of us).

• Like x 1
  10. Chukarboy

Chukarboy Member

sale pending

• Like x 2
  11. Chukarboy

Chukarboy Member

Ok the deal fell through, I held the rims for Triumphz28 and he decided that he was going to sell his MS instead and backed out. The rims are as advertised , brand new 2017 perfect condition. $500 bucks for local pickup and $750 if I need to ship them. I can have them packed and ready to go and ship them out.

12. JasJ

JasJ Supporting Member

I'm interested, sent a PM

13. RichardD

Thanks I replied to your PM so we can wrap this up. I will pay through Paypal and will pay the extra 20-30 so that we don't use friends and family to protect us both.

14. JasJ

JasJ Supporting Member

It's a race... @RichardD you ever drive down Newcastle in Bellaire? Thought I saw your plate the other day.

15. RichardD

@JasJ yeah i am in Houston, mostly south of town though.