Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Slipstream Wheel (gray) disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was using the Model S configurator for a few weeks going back and forth before I decide.

Today 19" Slipstream Gray wheels are removed from the option list (+$1500). Only 19" Tempest base wheel and 21" Super Sonic +$4500 option remain.

Any ideas?

Well I really like my 19" slipstream gray wheels. I think they did it to reduce price. Never seen uncovered Tempest wheel but I would be ordering a set of gray wheels from T-Sportline. In reality I may still order a set of 20" wheels and tires and put stock ones in storage. You use to be able to buy used 19" Slipstream very reasonably but that will probably change. Good luck and keep us updated...

M

Wow I guess each to his own, I like these T-Sportline wheels. IMHO I prefer this look...

M

M
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 10.29.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 10.30.07 AM.png

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Do the center caps have the Tesla logo? I can't tell from the pic. I think people were trying to just get aftermarket center caps for the wheels, but I don't know if anyone found ones that match.

yes they have the Tesla logo. I found them on eBay, advertised as used but look new, and arrived in a sealed plastic bag with an official-looking part number sticker. I dont know whether they are knockoffs, but they look good

Reactions: Kross