Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Slipstream Wheels and Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I moved my OEM tires to different wheels on the same day as delivery (3/14/17), so I'm selling my "new" 19" slipstream wheels with center caps. These DO NOT include TPMS or tires.

These rims have 30 miles of use max. Pictures available for serious buyers.

Price is $900 plus shipping to continental US (buyer pays actual shipping). I am located in Dallas/Fort Worth area and can deliver in lieu of shipping.

Hi - interested in purchasing - can you post pictures and advise shipping cost to 07090?

Thanks
I'll try to get some pics posted tonight.

I'll need to measure the boxes to validate, but initial estimate on UPS and FedEx was about $265 for four 30 pound boxes estimated at 24x12x24 shipping from 75204.

Just checked shipnex (never used before) and it shows $162.

I'll try to get some pics posted tonight.

I'll need to measure the boxes to validate, but initial estimate on UPS and FedEx was about $265 for four 30 pound boxes estimated at 24x12x24 shipping from 75204.

Just checked shipnex (never used before) and it shows $162.
I used Shipnex to send my wheels and it worked out fine. They use Fedex to ship - I dropped off at a local Fedex location. I think one wheel made it to FL in 3 days coming from Dallas. Just make sure you package them up in cardboard and send as a regular box.

Here are some pics. I have zoomed in on wheel #4 where I discovered a small scuff.

IMG_8798.JPG
IMG_8799.JPG
IMG_8800.JPG
IMG_8801.JPG
IMG_8802.JPG
IMG_8803.JPG
IMG_8804.JPG